« Home | Cuando miro al cielo, en la luna aparece tú caray ... » | you know who you are » | "Un beso se da con amor, pero el amor no se da con... » | Trizte melancolía que me hace agonisar; días en lo... » | "Gracias a ti puedo soportar el peso del mundo en ... » | el amor » | what the fuck? » | "Feliz navidad" » | crudo amanecer » | sin título »

everything´s changing

I don´t know what´s going on with me,
my feelings are changing and my love
is growing.
i don´t know if is correct and i don´t know
if you belong me
I´m just with you and you are just with me,
let´s make this come true, let´s go fly in our own sky,
let´s go run in our own land.
since i met you, my life is changing everyday and your
making me powerfull everysecond.
I´ll be here waiting for you to come with me, and you
know what? i will be waiting for you with my arms
wide open.
I wanna thank you for be part of me. Thank you.

Free cursors for MySpace at www.totallyfreecursors.com!